Technology stocks are always in demand. It has a long history of rewarding investors and continues to do so. Looking for a way to invest? Seize tech stock opportunities and profit from them!
Here are the 3 best-performing tech stocks you can invest in.
On October 26, Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) published first-quarter profits. With $45.3 billion in sales, it beat analyst projections by $1.3 billion. Adjusted earnings per share climbed 25% to $2.27, $0.19 ahead of expectations.
Analysts had predicted a 14% increase in revenue for the second quarter. With Microsoft’s 50% stock price increase, let’s see why it’s still a solid buy today.
Why invest in Microsoft stock?
- Microsoft’s recent successes have been fueled by cloud services like Azure, Office 365, and LinkedIn. Microsoft dubs this growth the “Microsoft Cloud” which rose revenue by 36% during the first quarter.
- Despite the pandemic and company closures, these headwinds started to fade as more enterprises returned. In the first quarter, Office 365 Commercial and Dynamics 365 grew faster in constant currency, while LinkedIn Marketing stock jumped from 59% to 91% in a year.
- Microsoft returned tens of billions to investors. They paid out about 70% of its cash flow in dividends and buybacks in fiscal 2021. (FCF). It spent $10.9 billion, or 58% of its FCF, on both programs in Q1 2022.
Microsoft is an excellent long-term investment that benefits the secular growth of cloud services. If you invest in Microsoft stocks today, your $100USD investment may grow to up to $197.13 in 2026.
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) will report its fiscal 2021 fourth-quarter profits on Oct. 28, so investors searching for a low-cost but fast-growing company should act quickly.
Why invest in Apple stock?
- Bloomberg reports that Apple’s iPhone shipments may rise 17% year-on-year to 49 million units.
- The average selling price of iPhones has increased, potentially increasing revenue. It is predicted to climb by 52% year on year in the third quarter.
- Profits increase with higher ASP and the company’s expansion. Due to the popularity of devices like Apple TV+, Apple’s services revenue climbed 33% year-on-year in the third quarter.
Buy your Apple stocks today and get the most out of your investment.
HubSpot is a cloud-based marketing and sales software that helps companies grow. The firm announced its second-quarter financial figures for the fiscal year 2021, which ended June 30, early in August. HubSpot’s net loss decreased to $24.6 million from $34.6 million last quarter. Revenue grew 52.6% year on year.
Sources say that HubSpot stocks could increase from 850.320 USD to 1192.470 USD in a span of one year. It would be ideal to invest in HubSpot stocks while it’s still looking good.
The Bottom Line
Tracking the top tech stocks is a terrific way to see what the market loves, but before investing, do your homework and know what you’re purchasing. And you’re not obligated to buy anything. “The stock market is a no-call game,” observed famed investor Warren Buffett. Do not swing at everything; wait for your pitch.”